Monday 17 August 2009

Chains? We don't need no stinking chains!



For those who find the idea of a chain drive bicycle sooooooooo last Century. Here is the perfect alternative, guaranteed to turn heads and give you rock hard buns in the process no doubt. I find this a bit odd and personally would feel far too self conscious to actually chug around on it. Especially when I could achive the same results by walking around a bit and going upstairs.

The most impressive thing about this advert for me is not the slightly fadish fitness gadget itself but the number of times which the woman at the begining manages to say "Beautiful Canadian maplewood deck" without losing any of her enthusiasm.

1 comment:

Ben said...

"The great thing is that you always have a different workout, it's not like an eliptical or a stair-master where you are stuck in one place".

Indeed, one of the many advantages of a bicycle I find.

Also, is it just me or do they all, actually, look the same?